Selasa, 19 April 2011

The past, present & the possible

Easy Lyrics 

by: Tahiti 80


I’d been lookin all around
For something to change my mind
Felt like floatin' on the ground and
I wasn’t satisfied with what I found
Woke up lookin like a creep
Cause I couldn’t get no sleep
Snowflakes turned to sleet
But my heart still beats
 For something sweet


Chorus :
Come on now, ease the pain
(cause I’ll never be the same)
(I aint gonna fall for you again)
I  aint gonna fall for  you again
So why don’t you erase my name?
Cause I won’t ever  feel  the same


Go figure out what it’s all about
I won’t be there to hold you tight
Make a turn to the next runabout
Following the signs inside your mind
Yes I’ve been here before
Its not gonna be like before
Yes we’ve been here before
But I’m not gonna take it no more




Back to chorus

I’m sorry I’m just  different from you
I can’t give you more than you want me to
My life is here, and you know it to

Back to chorus
Oh woo
Huuu


Come on now ease the pain






From tahiti 80 album, haha my parent bought it from paris last week, 14 june 2011
Thanksss mom & dad !!!! great sweet 17 birthday present! Merci Beaucop


1 komentar: